Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you had???? ((HELP))

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

.. shortness of breath where you feel like you just cannot breathe?? I have had it SO much this pregnancy! It has been especially bad today. I am 23 weeks, and I feel like he is more "inside" of me than my DD was. She was lower, and I never really had this problem, but this little boy is more up and inside of me. It's weird. I can't sleep, rest, or catch my breath. Please HELP with any advice. Thanks!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jya1124
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM

BUMP!

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Yes.I am carrying low this time and I still can't breathe.carrying my 32 lb 15 month old upstairs for nap,bath,and bed is killing me.I have a feeling it is not going to get any better either.I think I would feel 100 percent better if it wasn't so dang hot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Yes. I've actually scared my husband a few times by gasping for breath. I've read that it's normal, but it is scary and i hate it. Something to do with progesterone making us breathe more deeply and feel like we're not breathing deeply enough.

http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,4412,00.html

Hope that helps!

jya1124
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Sometimes I wonder if it is my anxiety, but it seems to get worse when I feel him stretch so maybe it's a combination of the two. I just need some sort of remedy or relief. I am at the point to where I don't know what to do!!

Tay-Brittnie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I have had the same problem.  Until lately I have felt like he's living in my rib cage and I couldn't BREATHE!  I don't know if he's dropped or what, but now it's just his feet that are in my ribs.  Today he kicked me so hard up there that I cried.  He's getting stronger and I'm becoming more of a baby.  LOL!

jya1124
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Quoting Tay-Brittnie:

I have had the same problem.  Until lately I have felt like he's living in my rib cage and I couldn't BREATHE!  I don't know if he's dropped or what, but now it's just his feet that are in my ribs.  Today he kicked me so hard up there that I cried.  He's getting stronger and I'm becoming more of a baby.  LOL!

=( I'm sorry Momma!! It is hard being a mommy sometimes!!! How far along are you?

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM

I had that a lot and it annoyed the CRAP outta me.. Sorry, I have no suggestions..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)