Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pelvic pressure

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am a few days shy of 21 weeks, with my third baby. For the last couple of hours I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure. It reminds me of how I would feel with my period. Is this normal or something I should monitor and possibly call my doctor? I don't feel that anything is wrong, no contractions etc... I just don't know what to think and would love to hear others experience with this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I have a lot of it at 26 weeks now and my doctor told me it was normal. If you are to concerned I'd speak to your doctor but I'm sure it's normal during pregnancy

My4Marvels
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I had alot with my 3rd and 4th babies and i was told because i have already been pregnant more than once. I don't think its anything to worry about but call if you are concerned.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I would say just monitor it but don't be too worried about it.

spalicousmama
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I'm 29 wks and for the last month or so I have had pressure and swelling down there.  I asked my dr at last visit cause it gets really uncomfortable she said it was normal.  She checked my cervix and nothing.  Baby is fine, not contracting just uncomfortable.  She told me to take it easy as much as possible and maybe get a belly bra. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)