Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning mommas!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM
  • 9 Replies

How are all of you wonderful ladies this morning?? I hope that everyone is feeling ok today!!

What's on the agenda for today with everybody??

*~ I have clothes to put away and some much needed cleaning to do. My hubby went fishing with his dad and won't be home til later...so, we will see how much the kids actually let me get done...lol!!! Hope you all have a great day!! :)

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
XperfectmommyX
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM

i am heading out to have a Ladies Bible Study breakfast with church and then cleaning.

mojob85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Oh that sounds nice! Have fun and happy cleaning!! :)

Quoting XperfectmommyX:

i am heading out to have a Ladies Bible Study breakfast with church and then cleaning.

Mommap87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Well im feelings okay considering i only had about 2 hours of sleep. Hubby is at drill this weekend so im stuck at home with the kids and MIL. But luckily all the cleaning i need to do wont be a problem with MIL watching them. YAY! Might go searching for yard sales but we will see its been soooo hot lately.

bchic24
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I need to finish laundry and do some grocery shopping!!

CafeMom Tickers
mojob85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Happy cleaning!! Good luck with the yard sale searching....it has been really hot here too. :)

Quoting Mommap87:

Well im feelings okay considering i only had about 2 hours of sleep. Hubby is at drill this weekend so im stuck at home with the kids and MIL. But luckily all the cleaning i need to do wont be a problem with MIL watching them. YAY! Might go searching for yard sales but we will see its been soooo hot lately.

kemmerer411
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM
I'm working from 7am til 11pm ... crappy day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvkids329
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Making a salad for our family reunion today,and swimming at our local aquatic center,should be fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Yesterday was so busy we were doing garage sale shopping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:23 AM

I'm going to Schlitterbahn water park to celebrate my little sisters 6th birthday with my family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)