Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice. Please HELP!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so I started having contractions about 2 weeks ago. I went to L&D and they said they were 20min apart and I was 1cm dialated. We they never really went away but didn't get worse so it was just whatever. Well starting last night I started having pain that was more intense. Now this morning I can't hardly stand or sit wiht out having a ton of pain. My whole mucus plug came out first thing this morning...gross and there is so much pressure it feels like my vag is gonna fall off. So my question is should I be concerned or just go about my day?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
FHCrossyfxxxx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I am not sure but I would phone your doc just to be on the safe side :) Good luck.

ps when you due?

alyssacabrera03
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:09 AM
You should go to the l & d. Good luck mama =)
KBM99
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Yea call your obgyn & see what they say & when are u due?? With my daughter my mucous plug came out 2 days before.. &the night before I went into labor I did a few squats lol.. That next morning I woke up at 5am with contractions every 10 minutes.. I got up cleaned my house, got ready, did my hair, finished packing our hospital bags, and packed my son up to go see grandma lol I got to the hospital with contractions every minute & I was 5CM DILATED!!!! Lol.. So anything could happen??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Evans87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Quoting FHCrossyfxxxx:

I am not sure but I would phone your doc just to be on the safe side :) Good luck.

ps when you due?

My due date isn't untill Sept. 16th.

doulala
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Be concerned and go about your day.

I would make this day very laid back, though!     

Are you saying "pain" like as in contractions?   Time-able?

Work on ridding yourself of the pain as much as you can.   You might call in if nothing helps.

HUGS!!

Mrs.Evans87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Quoting doulala:

Be concerned and go about your day.

I would make this day very laid back, though!     

Are you saying "pain" like as in contractions?   Time-able?

Work on ridding yourself of the pain as much as you can.   You might call in if nothing helps.

HUGS!!

I just started timing it. And yes contraction pain. This last one was enough to stop me halfway to the trip to my daughters room. I'm gonna time it and see what happens.

doulala
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hydrate & rest, snack, meditate, hydrate more...

Good luck!

Mrs.Evans87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Quoting doulala:

Hydrate & rest, snack, meditate, hydrate more...

Good luck!

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)