Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 17 Replies

My due date was yesterday! lol I know due dates don't technically mean anything but I was sure I'd have the baby already but nope nothing going on! I haven't felt one single contraction at all! I guess I'm pretty cozy she doesn't want to come out! lol!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I've been there before. It's no fun. My first was born at 43 weeks, my second was born at 40 weeks and 4 days. I'm hoping my 3rd is a bit more timely. It's hard to ignore those estimated due dates. Hang in there!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Good luck momma!  :)  She must be cozy like you said.

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:22 AM
Good luck to you and labor dust going your way. She wants to stay with her momma it's warm and cozy I'm sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilone6x9
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:12 PM

thanks girls!! I just can't wait to meet her already!! lol

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:26 PM
I bet your excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tay-Brittnie
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:32 PM

I'm sorry.  I was whining earlier because I'm uncomfortable, but I'm only 36 weeks.  :(  She will be here soon.  Hang in there.

Ballababy177
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I hear ya... DS (9 days old) came out exactly on his due date. DD(3yrs old) came 2 days before her due date. Funny thing is, the drs kept telling me I would go into preterm labor w/ ds. I had contractions w/ him for a long time, really early. They kept having to stop labor. Then, the last few days, nothing. Till the day of!

Hang in there : )

lilone6x9
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I'm trying. just getting a little impatient! I wish she would come! lol but I guess she'll come when she's ready..nothing wrong with that!

motherofzandz
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Dont get too discouraged it could happen anytime. My cousin was almost 42 no signs of labor until pop her water broke

mrspreggers14
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:44 PM

aww Im sorry!!!  It will probably be soon though!! Hang in there! Your almost done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)