Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many of you have......

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

how many of you have used the meterity support belts? did it help at all with pain? if so where was your pain? what kind did you use?

im tryin to find the best to help with my back pain and legs numbness

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I have not, but my midwife tried to get me to use one to help with pains.  Here is a bump

jendan
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I have one that I wear only when I am going to be walking or standing for long periods of time (like at work or shopping).  It is uncomfortable to wear while sitting.  It does seem to help support my stomach because my stomach sticks straight out!  Mine is called "The Ultimate Maternity Belt".

Megara
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I had really bad hip pain, and wearing the "belly bra" really helped.  This is the one I used - Loving Comfort Maternity Support Belt.  I also bought the postpartum belt and I like it, too.

orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I've never used one, but heard good things!

mommyfrey83
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I have one from motherhood maternity and it helps some with back pain but not as much as I would like.  I would probably look for one with a thicker/wider back to it, mine is only about 3 inches which is why I think it doesn't do much.  It does help though so I would look into getting one, from the looks of your ticker you still have a little ways to go and you don't want to be miserable the rest of the time.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

SushiKitty
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Oh my gosh I had one and I loved it. I had horrible back pain and it worked for me. 

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM

ive been thinking of getting one because the pain i have been having. i heard they work!

lette_with_2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:56 PM

well im off tonight to get one from babies r us, they have the cheapest. hope it helps with my siatic

lette_with_2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:07 PM

so i ended up not having to buy one my girl friend had one, but just to say do not get the nylon one from target they are crap. my friend gave me one that looked like this. and i walked around walmart for like and hour and half and didnt feel like i was going to die

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't use them.. Here's a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)