Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Period cramps

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am 24 weeks and cramping soooo bad that my legs are numb. Literally feels like a horrible period cramping...but, there is no discharge or blood or anything thank GOD.  This is the second time within the past week that I have been cramping so bad..anyone else been having this??

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jya1124
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:15 PM

BUMP!

seximama1127
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:16 PM

where is the pain located?, in most cases if there is no blood then its most likely youre womb getting bigger inside you, when i was at my 17 week mark i had the same pains on the sides of my belly got checked out and my dr told me it was my womb pressing on my intestines

CafeMom Tickers
LoveBnANavyWife
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I had the same problem on Monday, it was happening for a week, and  as the days went by they got worse, and I was even feeling it in my back so I went into L&D on Monady (33 wks) and they checked for infections, it could be an infection, I guess I don't have any, never heard anything, but since then it's went away. Weird lol, if it gets worse, get checked for some infections.

jya1124
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM

no its in the place where you would cramp when you have a period...low pelvic area.

seximama1127
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM

is this you're first pregnancy? with my son i had the worst cramping in my pelvic area and it turns out it was my ligaments stretching for the impending arrival

CafeMom Tickers
jya1124
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

no its my second baby and my 6th pregnancy.

jya1124
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:31 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)