Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAY TMI, but I need to vent about sex for a second and question *MORE VENT and update*

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 54 Replies

Ok, so I'm almost 6 weeks PP. Hubby and I had sex sort of last Saturday for our wedding and then again on Wednesday. Other than that, it's been NOTHING! NOTHING at all!

(Before I had this baby, #5, we were having sex at least once a day up to the day I had him)

Then, NOTHING... I mean I wouldn't have had sex for a while anyway, but he didn't even seem interested and still doesn't in me even doing anything to him. I've tried messing with him and sending him sexy messages on his phone and jumping on him and everything I can think of. And it's like he doesn't want me at all...

He was suppose to leave on a deployment today (so we thought up until yesterday), and he still didn't seem interested in ANYTHING at all like "before he left, lots of sex" or anything.

It's making me feel HORRIBLE, because I've lost ALL my weight and feel GREAT, but he doesn't want me. I've tried talking to him and he just makes exceuses and goes about the day like nothing is different!

I'm SO confused and it's making me feel really bad!

(We've both been REALLY REALLY STRESSED, so I kinda chalked it up to that for a while, but now things have settled WAY down and still NOTHING!)

**OK, so I sent him a text message (he's at work) around 11 and said "what do you want for dinner? whatever YOU want, I'll do it!"

he says "oh that sounds EXCITING I'll think of something good"

And I reply and say "I can't WAIT for..." (there was more but WAY TMI)

NOW, it's almost 3:30pm and he send me a text message and says he wants to invite some people over for a movie night!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON????

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
knockedupagain
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM
Maybe he's still weirded out about seeing a baby come out of there? Or he doesn't want to hurt you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LUVMI4BOYZ
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Did I miss the question? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Quoting knockedupagain:

Maybe he's still weirded out about seeing a baby come out of there? Or he doesn't want to hurt you?

I had a c section, which he's seen before. And with our last baby we were having sex 2 and a half weeks after because we couldn't wait and things were perfectly fine. HE knows it doesn't hurt me, especially because I've been practically begging him for it.

He has given me every excuse excpet those two... hehehe

orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Quoting LUVMI4BOYZ:

Did I miss the question? Lol

hahaha, opps... just "what the HECK is going on?"

(and yes I know "ask him that", but I have and haven't gotten ANYTHING!)

Jonathan101909
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM
That is weird!!! I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Maybe he doesn't want to risk another kid???

Sweet_Britt
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM
With all the stuff he's been going through (and I haven't heard an update), you can't really be TOO surprised he's not really up for it. He's under a LOT of stress and fear...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Maybe, but he has condoms (which we've never used before because I was on BC) and had sex tons with the pull out method before witout a kid. I DO understand that, I mean another child would probably kill me (litterally), but me doing something to him isn't going to get me pregnant (which I've told him 100 times now) because this is his BIG excuse. And he's suppose to have gotten a vasectomy (so we didn't have to worry bout it)like right when I had the baby, but he keeps just putting it off...

Quoting JZB:

Maybe he doesn't want to risk another kid???

hotmomma7182006
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM

ok let get this strait you got cut open but still expect him to do the same???? maybe that's why he doesn't want to touch you maybe you lost his respect

orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:06 PM

HUH?

Quoting hotmomma7182006:

ok let get this strait you got cut open but still expect him to do the same???? maybe that's why he doesn't want to touch you maybe you lost his respect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)