• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommas who are in their 3rd trimester....I have a ?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 29 Replies
I will be hitting the beginning of my 3rd trimester next week.

Were any of you really tired during you 1st trimester, then fine during your 2nd, and then right when your 3rd trimester began got really tired again?

I really don't remember having this problem with my first 2 pregnancies....just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen as well. Thanks in advance! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angela.bouchard
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:40 PM

yup! it's completely normal

Kelseyciarah
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Yep, same thing happened to me! I'm 31wks now:)

starreyedcutie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM
oh yea with this pregnancy that exactly how it was for me...as soon as i was about to hit my third trimester i was sooo tired and still am some days. Im 33wks pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarieRN
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Yep… my nausea even seems to come back I've have morning sickness the last 2 days and I haven't had that in weeks! Ill be 29 weeks tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mojob85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Yep my morning sickness came back to....but, that I have had happen before...but the whole being tired thing is new to me....lol

Quoting JenMarieRN:

Yep… my nausea even seems to come back I've have morning sickness the last 2 days and I haven't had that in weeks! Ill be 29 weeks tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveBnANavyWife
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I'm going on 34 weeks and I'm kind of tired, but i'm at the point to where I can't even sleep when I am really tired. I do know that my 1st trimester I was way more tired than I am now.

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I never got the "tired" part of being pregnant... i guess im lucky.. i didn't sleep alot before i got pregnant! LOL... i Hardly sleep and am up about 3-4 times a night to pee, but dont feel tired and i NEVER nap.. but i never did the first trimester either!

Good luck!

SuzieQ8204
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:55 PM

I have my first two babies with no tiredness but this one I was tired the whole first trimester and now I am in the third trimester and I am so hot and so tired! But the dr says it is totally normal to be tired like this with the third trimester as well. Good Luck

Ms.HollyDolly
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Yeah as soon as I hit the 3rd trimester I got tired and slightly having morning sickness again. I am 38.1 weeks and only have 13 days left depending if Jamilla likes it or is ready to come lol. 

Jamilla Sade Due 8/20/2010                  

splatz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM
Yep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)