Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to know...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

What's left in your MUST DO LIST! before the baby comes?

I'm due on September 27th and tomorrow I'll be 33 weeks. I already had my Baby Shower, tried my 3D sono (fail lol), had my maternity pics done, had my nursery done, everything the baby needs is ready including the big ticket items.

I just have left to buy the carseat, more clothes for the baby and finish our hospital bags.

Share what's left in your list and what you had done already.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I had baby over a month ago and there's still stuff left to do " before he comes" hehehehe

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM

depends on the sex of the baby. If it's a boy... nothing at all.  If it's a girl, shop for all things pink and frilly!

nily
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Oh! I dont want that for me I always left the hospital feeling like crap lol so I dont want to do anything or worry about anything when I have my baby. I'm a very planed person because I know myself and I trend to stress over everything even silly things ...that's something I have to work with lol.

Quoting orange4agua72:

I had baby over a month ago and there's still stuff left to do " before he comes" hehehehe

SnowboardMama4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM

All we need is a carseat cover for winter and a breast pump and we're all set

aquarianmom69
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Buy a breast pump and a bouncy chair thing.. That's all I think..

excougarmama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Try to fit two cribs in one room. That's going to be fun. I guess that's it. I dont really pack a hospital bag.

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM

I have a coming home outfit but i don't like it really so im still looking for a new one ::: other than that munchkin has everything even tho i dont' have some of the things id like to have like a boppy pillow and a wipes warmer ;;; oh well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)