Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday shopper

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

Did you buy anything fun for your new little one this week?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM

A new winter coat from a clothing resale at our church today! I actually bought a TON of stuff for all the kiddos, hahaha

It was SO FUN!

SapphireMomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM

LOL just some parts for my breast pump. :)

JessicaMchurch
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM
I bought clothes from the huge sale @ childrens place and my ds fell in love with a Buster plush @ the Disney store :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Ours here sucks. I guess that mall is just too busy. All the stuff that was $2.99 everywhere else was $5.99 and they had next to no selection left. :(

Quoting JessicaMchurch:

I bought clothes from the huge sale @ childrens place and my ds fell in love with a Buster plush @ the Disney store :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nily
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Clothes from the Children's Place sale I bought everything they had, more clothes from other stores, the breast pump,  liner bottles and my sling.

Allie01
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I hit up a bunch of garage sales yesterday and today. I found a diaper pail, baby monitor, Bumbo seat and about 15 different pieces of clothing. I didn't find any outfits for my daughter because her sizes are always so worn. But she got a bunch of cheapie garage sale toys and she couldn't be happier!!

PieceOfMe3303
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I bought Diapers and an outfit each! Sorta broke again til payday. Then its Diapers again! haha I have all I need, just waiting to see what the shower brings.

SnowboardMama4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:29 PM

We're always buying stuff for the new little one lol, and we got a ton of stuff for the kids for fall/winter

Yuriko_chan
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I bought my baby girl a Disney Princess barbie! Bell to be exact! She's been introduced to barbies over the weekend and loves them! Her great great aunt got her her first barbie and made her some barbie clothes and a little barbie bed! So cute!!

Find a cure for Lupus! Moms livign with lupus - A new group to help spread lupus awareness to find a cure! Please join!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)