Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very off topic.... BUT its making me so angry!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

Why does my stupid chat box on cafe mom keep popping up? I keep logging out and everytime i click on a new post it pops back up and says im available.. i dont want to be available!! i want the chat box to be GONE... why wont it just go away?? I never use it.... HELP!

HERE IS HOW TO FIX IT!!!

Go to privacy + settings, at the top of the page. scroll down and you'll see a place where it asks if you want the chat thing. Tell it never and save.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM

OH MY GOSH... mine too, it's driving me INSANE!!!! It never used to do this, but then yesterday it started doing it and it hasn't stopped. It mostly drives me nuts because it switches me over to typing in there while I'm typing a reply!

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM

glad im not the only one!! I posted this question in the question section and got an answer and it works!!!!

Go to privacy + settings, at the top of the page. scroll down and you'll see a place where it asks if you want the chat thing. Tell it never and save.

Jonathan101909
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Same here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allie01
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I keep having this happen also, it is making me nutty. I am glad you posted this because now I can get rid of it. I have enough things to annoy me this pregnancy, I come to CafeMom to relax!!

baby-on-board
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:33 PM

rolling on floor

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I hate it too.If you go into your personal settings in your profile you can disable it so it never comes on again.

orange4agua72
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Thanks SO much, I honestly hadn't even tried to look to fix it because I just thought it was a glitch or something because it just started randomly happening, hehehehe

THANKS!

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM
THANK U!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)