Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel about getting bigger?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM
  • 21 Replies

How do you feel about getting bigger?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nily
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Not bad NOW but I will feel horrible after I gave birth LOL

Mrs.Custer
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I feel sexy!

samscham89
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM
I feel soo uncomfortable, but I actually LOVE my growing belly! I have no idea why, I just love my preggo body better :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chadsmom05
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM
i used to think it was awesome but now im 35 weeks prego and im done getting bigger lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregowithfifth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM

At this point I wish I was still preggo and getting huge.  I love having a baby bump.

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:48 PM

i love it!!!!! This is my first pregnancy, and altho im uncomfortable at night and stuff, I LOVE MY BELLY!!! i would wear it 365 days a year if i could! LOL.. im gonna miss my baby bump when she is here but cannot wait to hold the real deal!!

I also though seem VERY small i think... i wanted to get a HUGE bump, but guess its not in my cards! LOL...

The pic below i was 35 weeks... doesnt it look small!?

olgabillman07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I don't! The only two things I enjoy about pregnancy is feeling the baby move and obviously, the end result. I am only 4'10 so any amount of weight gain is uncomfortable as it is, so a huge belly is definitely not comfortable.

For some reason both of my pregnancies I have gained a lot. I gained 50lbs with my first and about 35lbs so far. Luckily, I got back down to about 100lbs with my first and felt very healthy. I'm hoping I can go back down after this one as well.

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Bring on the belly. I hate the " is she getting fat or pregnant stage"

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I feel depressed! I am 10 pounds short of the weight I told myself I would NEVER HIT and if I did I'd kill myself (not literally but you know). But I know it's for a good cause and everything and most of it is baby... I know I'll lose the weight so... *breath* it'll be ok :)

SnowboardMama4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:16 PM

If it were up to me I would have stopped getting bigger at about 33 weeks.... I FEEL HUGE and need this baby outta me!!! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)