• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When pregnant in the last few weeks do you shave your va-jay-jay?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM
  • 71 Replies

SO i've always shaved her b4 each doctors visit to make sure she is all perty n junk... but now that i've gotten so much bigger it's harder to reach and I can't take baths (they are soo uncomfortable) I think I'm going to stop doing it. I start my weekly visits now so it's also going to just consume more time lol. I have always shaved her but now it's just so hard to.

Do/did you still shave to look decent in the last few weeks when you knew you were gonna be checked?

I'm sure my doctor has seen it all b4 but I also think it will make me feel uncomfortable to be unshaven ... ugh

what did you do?

thanx <3carrie

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chell.chell
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:29 PM

It is not physically possible for me to shave. Lol I tried the touch and feel thing, but then I miss spots and it looks worse than not shaving at all. Ha. 

MegHPand3

i get a full wax about 2 weeks before the due date, it helps with post partum bleeding too.

excougarmama

I use a gotee trimmer and just wing it. I am sure it's shaggy in some places and bare in others and at least he knows I tried lmao

JEM86

i always had my hubby help when I got to big to do it!

cadlecr4

I shave the best I can. With my last pregnancy  my hubby shaved me..lol

olgabillman07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I definitely shave a lot less since I have gotten bigger, but I won't stop. It starts getting itchy if I let it get too long and with my first I shaved while I was in labor. So I am hoping I can do that this time, if I haven't shaved within a couple of days.

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM

I still shave it.. not sure how i havent mutilated it though... Its like im a blind person.. I can only feel then pull the razor back and see if i got anything.. LOL.. i probably have like mowhawks going all different ways down there...

lilone6x9
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I definitely don't shave as often as I did but I still do and I use a mirror. still really hard haha

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I'm glad to know i'm not the only one here with issues with my downstairs lmao :) im not about to let my SO do the shaving tho. he'd butcher me!!! hahaaha!

mrspreggers14
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I dont usually shave unless im pregnant..  And I guess its not shave its more trim..  I try to keep it "tidy" down there..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)