Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They itch!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
Idk if its cause my boobs size or what but my nipples and around my nipples itch like crazy. Not anywhere else but the area around my nipples and my nipples itch, lotion wont even help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charlene4672
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:38 PM

it could be a yeast infection.  I just went to the doc yesterday because my baby has thrush mouth and I have it on my nipples also and they itch and burn.  She gave use meds to clear it up.  If you are nursing it could very well be this.

fcangel9
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:45 PM
That happened to me and it was actually colostrum coming in. I squeezed my breast and it had a bunch of liquid come out. Now when my boobs itch I know to express some of the colostrum and that makes it feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmykids08_10
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM
Wha do u do to make them stop. Its so irritating. Lol dh will get mad if we're in public and they start cause i'll get so close to him n scratch them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Mine did that, too. You just have to wait until they stop. Sorry!

saralouise
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:22 PM

it's probably from any growth. with my 1st mine itched soooo bad. I was scratching them without realizing it and my mom kept catching me and yelling at me haha.. I used nipple creme all over them and it helped a little.

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Mine itch all the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doodlebug1103
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:34 AM

OMG, I'm glad I'm not the only one!  Mine have itched tremondously at times.  I have tried breast cream and cocoa butter...nothing helps.  I get in the shower sometimes and put soap all over them and itch away...haha!  Sorry I'm no help!

Tina AKA Doodle Bug 

olgabillman07
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Try expressing some breast milk, if you're producing any and rub your nipple with some.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)