• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new mommy with # 2 on board.. update 9/19

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

My name is Frannie I am 25 years young and in love with life, I have a 5 year old son named Anthony and currently working on #2 I am due Feb, 12-14th of 2011 and I am in love with a great guy who is my best friend and wonderful husband/stepfather.. This pregnancy is extreamly differant than with my son.. With him it was non stop vomiting/nausea for 5 months.. This one it's maybe once or twice ever few weeks where I vomit.. *sorry tmi lol* I am about 13 weeks along now and other than that it's a normal pregnancy and I ccan't wait for our new addition to this family. DS is sooo excited and can't wait either. he kisses and hugs the baby (belly) every day *all day if I let him lol* That's my story.. so far.

**update** We are expcting a bouncing baby boy come feb. Can't wait to meet him.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:49 PM

CONGRATS MOMMA!!!

mrspreggers14
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM

congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the group!!! 

sweet_mommyof1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM

thanks ladies

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Congrats and welcome Frannie!!  My name is Marlena, and I just had baby no. 3 six weeks ago.  Feel free to message me with any questions, comments, etc..  Happy you are here!

shellie830
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Congrats!!

kimwilson16
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Congrats and welcome. I have three boys. Chris is 8, Nathan will be six on 8/18 and Noah is 2. We will be welcoming our first baby girl on August 17th.

sweet_mommyof1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:58 PM

we are thinking this is a girl.. gotta wait a few more weeks.. although some ladies have been finding out at like 14 weeks.. i am 13 and have an appointment with the doc on fri.. we will see if I get an ultrasound and see if we are lucky enough to see what we are having although the baby last checked liked to move A LOT!!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Have fun seeing your sweet baby! :)

Quoting sweet_mommyof1:

we are thinking this is a girl.. gotta wait a few more weeks.. although some ladies have been finding out at like 14 weeks.. i am 13 and have an appointment with the doc on fri.. we will see if I get an ultrasound and see if we are lucky enough to see what we are having although the baby last checked liked to move A LOT!!!

abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Welcome!! I'm glad this one is going easier for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)