Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 in 1 Bassinet. I love it :o)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

If you use Bassinets this one is pretty sweet ! I use a bassinet for about 4-6 months before switching into a crib. That way I can keep baby at bedside. I was looking for a new one and came across some really nice ones. I really like the round ones. They're pretty & cute but not 100% practical. So I found this one and I LOVE it !! It's a bassinet, changer & moses like basket. It's called the Contours Classique 3 in 1. The link is to Kmart but you can buy them at Babies R Us, Sears, and Target from what I've seen so far. Just wanted to share ! If you look below the main pic it'll show you all it's other uses.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_04988901000P?vName=Baby&sName=Bassinets+%26+Cradles&cName=Furniture&blockNo=5&blockType=G5&prdNo=5

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Neat!  I love the storage down below too!

Silvia1011
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

It's pricey but really nice!!  I like it :)

.JeremiahsWife.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I know, storage always help. I'm going to use it as storage /changing table once the baby is into a crib. I just love it because it has multiple uses. The bassinet we had for our daughter was just a bassinet and when she grew out of it it was done for.

Quoting meam4444:

Neat!  I love the storage down below too!

mcclellanlass
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:58 PM

it's cute! We decided to go with the 4-in-1 pack and play that has the bassinet with it.

infant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)