Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you nested yet?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

Have you nested yet?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Too much over here! I actually have to stop and recognize if what I am doing/cleaning/organizing is a good thing for me to be doing right now. The urge is constant and I'm not supposed to be on my feet that much. Oops!

LovingIT2008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I CANT STOP!!!! LOL

mrspreggers14
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I do it in spurts..

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Nope I wish I need to start getting things together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olgabillman07
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I don't know! I feel like I am cleaning all the time anyways, so I don't notice if I am actually nesting, or just cleaning. Our house is on the market, so it has to be clean between 8am-8pm in case someone calls since we only have an hours notice if someone does want to look at it.

AMZF812
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:41 AM

That's exactly how I am. I'm 28 weeks, and for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been having little spurts where I clean everything in site, and then have a couple of days where I have no energy at all.

Quoting mrspreggers14:

I do it in spurts..

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicMyTickerScript.com Ticker
momofSkyeNShy
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Same here and I'm only 20weeks. I think it comes and then goes cuz I can't stand for long periods of time due to this fibroid thing that is growing in my belly too!

Quoting AMZF812:

That's exactly how I am. I'm 28 weeks, and for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been having little spurts where I clean everything in site, and then have a couple of days where I have no energy at all.

Quoting mrspreggers14:

I do it in spurts..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_x
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM
I can't stop either!!
We've just finished painting our bedroom (our sons bedroom last week too) and I'm knackered so I actually haven't done the washing up just yet!! Its not a lot but it'll wait till later!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aquarianmom69
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:29 PM

In spurts.... I am on moderate bed rest so my hubby put all the cleaning supplies up high (I'm 5'4 he's 6'4) were I have to put forth effort to actually get to them lol.

ALYKAESMOMMY
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM

26 weeks here and I also do it in spurts. Some days all I want to do is clean and organize (like yesterday) and then others I just don't have the energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)