Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you be sending out birth announcements?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

Will you be sending out birth announcements?  If so, have you thought about your design or what you are going to say?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I did with both my girls, so I probably will with this one. I'm not sure about design. Maybe a blue and white damask pattern?

.JeremiahsWife.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Yes we'll be sending out birth announcements. I won't decide on what they look like or say till I find out if it's a boy or girl.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
doulala
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I never have~  just never thought to do it!   lol

;-)

Hrivera5
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I never have...but with this baby I think I would like to.   What exactly are they for?  (that might seem like a dumb question LOL)...but are they just to spread the word and share a picture?  Or are they for like asking for gifts in a way?  I would like to send out to my family announcing the baby, but I don't want them to think I am asking for gifts, if that makes sense LOL

LovingIT2008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Quoting Hrivera5:

I never have...but with this baby I think I would like to.   What exactly are they for?  (that might seem like a dumb question LOL)...but are they just to spread the word and share a picture?  Or are they for like asking for gifts in a way?  I would like to send out to my family announcing the baby, but I don't want them to think I am asking for gifts, if that makes sense LOL

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I got birth announcements for both the kids but I didn't send any to anyone. I just gave them to people who saw them. :)

FHCrossyfxxxx
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Do you know I had never actually thought about that.  I might speak to my bf about that.  I think if we did one it would be gender specific ( we don't know which we are having) and would include a wee photo of them.  I think I would do it from babies perspective as well like a 'Hello, I am here' type thing.

jessicaaris
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I probably won't. They are really cute but almost all of my family lives here and will come to see me either in the hospital or when I get home so they will see her then. And the family that isn't here (except my sister) probably doesn't care too much. They have some adorable ones though!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)