• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family VENT!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I feel like since I'm across the country from my fam they don't really care about me! I tried to call my gramma for a week no answers and no call backs I got a hold of my aunt who lives with her (along with her 32  yr old son no job and her 27 yr old daughter also no job and a 50 yr old "fiance"). Well she tells me Gramma's outside yelling at David (32yr old no job) they're moving in new mattresses. She goes out there says, "It's Shellie." My gramma says, "I don't want to talk to her." WTF I told my aunt well that hurt my feelings I guess I'll... And the b*tch hangs up on me!! Well then I start crying and my DH walks in for lunch (weekend duty) he's scared by the way I'm crying and I worked myself up so much I had to throw up. I am done with them, my cousin got pregnant when she was 18 on drugs and with a loser that beat her and the baby when it came, and they made a huge deal out of it. My aunt's ex husband's daughter had a baby right before I had DS and they drove 3 hrs to her shower got her all kinds of presents and when my shower came NOTHING they never even called to check on me! Now I'm pregnant again and the no talking to me crap has started again!! My parents talk to me and tell me they're weird don't worry about it but how can you not? My Gramma and I were always very close now that my aunt and her loser kids live with her she couldn't care less about me! DH is right if you're not a f*ck up then no attention for you at all! So I am washing my hands of them all! Still trying not to cry anymore this happened about 4 hrs ago and it makes me sick that I was so upset that they weren't at my last shower or won't be at this one either!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:21 PM

((hugs)) I'm sorry

lfrrll5
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:27 PM
I am sorry. My family tends to be the same way so I know the feeling

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:28 PM

You dont need that stress in your life.  Im sorry momma that this happened.  Hugs.

missylou90
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM

*big hug* That would make me feel like crap too.  I'm sorry.

missmegan09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:41 PM

thishugs

Quoting lfrrll5:

I am sorry. My family tends to be the same way so I know the feeling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)