• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAAAYYY!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  • 11 Replies

Today is the first day of my 3rd trimester!!! I'm so excited lol I feel like I've been waiting for school to let out for summer and I've been counting down the days!

This pregnancy has just been SOOO difficult and beyond stressful I'm so happy it's coming at least close to the end!

I woke up DH this morning with a huge grin on my face and shouted "3rd TRIMESTER TODAY!!!!" He just blinks a few times and says "oh crap, that means there's gonna be a BABY here soon!" hahaha It was priceless!

He's never been around a baby (let alone a newborn) so he's extremely nervous now (DD is 3 years old and not his biologically) but it's kinda cute! A lot of my friends who don't have kids kinda just give me this "uhmmm...ok?" attitude when i tell them about the 3rd trimester, I don't think they quite understand just how good it feels!!

happy

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
treversmommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:08 PM

congrats. i cant wait for that point i just now getting into my 2nd trimester and it gonna be awhile lol.  My SO is always nervouse about everything it his first. I same as you lol i have ds son who 3 not his biologically but no one can tell 

mommyloves621
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:09 PM
How far along u are hun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sumhchik
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:12 PM

28 weeks today

Quoting mommyloves621:

How far along u are hun?

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Congrats!!!

ms.keisha17
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM
I.wish I was joining you but I'm 11weeks and 4 days so I got a while lol I got a 3year girl that's not by DH and we have a 11month old girl together and another we will be having in Feb.
mommyloves621
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:06 PM
We both are in our 3rd trimester yaaayyy!!!! I am 27weeks 1days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemom1988
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I cant wait to say that!!! I am 10 weeks and 6 days!! The 3rd trimester seems forever from  now!

mommyloves621
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Yeah it seem forever to me ugh lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missy2058
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Definitely a great milestone.  And then the next one is getting to 37 weeks...FULL TERM!  I will hit that one on Wed.  I can't wait to have this baby.  Mostly because I just want to meet her and hold her, but also because my body is just done.  LOL 

ashleighd1006
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I will hit the 3rd trimester in 7 days! I'm so excited

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)