• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender Determination EDITED***

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  • 22 Replies

Click the link below and select the last option in the pull-down menu: Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Instead of Astromap World it should then read "Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar" and click the blue button to show the chart.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=&gm=a2

i went here because my S/O's aunt swears by the moons when it comes to determining the gender and we concieved going by what she told us and sure enough it was correct if you go to this site it will tell you what days of the month to try and what the gender will be for the moms who already know your gender try it out and let me know if it works

ok what you will see when you look at the chart is the months and then what days in the months you should try for that gender it shows you the days

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saralouise
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:53 PM

I clicked but I don't see anything about gender stuff lol

Froat rike a buttuhfry, sting rike a bee!

rebecca_bullard
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Yeah I dont get it either....

missmegan09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:56 PM

what you do is you fill out the information on the page and then it will show you each month and the days in each month

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I did it but it's safe to say I have no clue what I am looking at.

missmegan09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM

ok try going from this page it tells you how to do it

Click the link below and select the last option in the pull-down menu: Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Instead of Astromap World it should then read "Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar" and click the blue button to show the chart.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=&gm=a2

saralouise
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM

information on what page?

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I got a wheel thing with a bunch of doodle sorta symbols.

Quoting missmegan09:

what you do is you fill out the information on the page and then it will show you each month and the days in each month

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

saralouise
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM

what is a house thingy? and my chart doesnt' say male or female. there's no symbol at all.... I think this is a wee bit on the far fetched side.

missmegan09

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I got a wheel thing with a bunch of doodle sorta symbols.

Quoting missmegan09:

huh cuz when i did it it was a chart with every month showing days and a symbol above it that says male or female i dont know why it would be a wheel

housefullofkidz

Ok got a different chart this time....

It's a

I  am just 14 weeks. so we don't know yet. although I would really love to have a girl!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)