Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers needed please. (Update!)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

A friend of mine started having contractions some time ago, but they weren't close enough together to really worry about, so she was sent home. Today, they got worse and closer together, so she went to L&D and they transfered her to another hospital because they couldn't get the labor to stop. She's only 34 weeks pregnant and her husband (who is a good friend of mine since high school) is stationed in MD, while she is in TX, and he can't get to her until Monday. She originally had a scheduled C-Section, but now they're going to try for a VBAC. Prayers, good thoughts, vibes, wishes, etc. would all be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I spoke to her husband this morning and he said her contractions started back up after slowing last night, but he hadn't heard anything in a while. Shortly after that, she texted me and said she is being sent home and put on bed rest. So evidently, they got things stable enough to keep the baby in a little longer, even if it's only another day. But every day counts, as we all know. Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement. =) 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britme1027
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM

i will keep her in my thoughts and prayers

missmegan09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:33 PM

will keep her and the baby in my prayers

mrspreggers14
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:38 PM

O man!!  She and her baby will be in my prayers..

Alikins
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Thanks, ladies! She just texted me and said she was going to take a nap. I will update when I hear something. 

mojob85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM
She and her baby will be in my thoughts and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetpeas4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:56 PM

our thoughts and prayers are with her and baby.

jackieb2811
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:08 PM
I had twins at 34 weeks so I know how scared she is but 34 weeks the baby will be just fine besides needing a few weeks in nicu to mature if that helps you or her feel better : ) ( wish her and the baby luck and hope everything goes ok and hope and pray she can keep baby in a while longer!
pamelakeller
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

My thoughts and prayers will be with her and her baby.  That everything goes smoothly for her.

praying

MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM

me too!! 

Quoting pamelakeller:

My thoughts and prayers will be with her and her baby.  That everything goes smoothly for her.

praying

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:39 PM

prayingsent to her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)