• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

slurpees!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

i'm around 3 months along according to all of the pregnancy calculators. this is my second baby and i'm super excited! but i'm drinking a slurpee tonight and all of a sudden i swear i keep feeling the baby(or maybe babies?) move. this is possible right? how far along were you with the second baby when you felt it move?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jessicaaris
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM

I didn't really feel much movement until about 18 weeks or so and this is my 3rd baby. But everyone is different. The extra sugar could have caused the baby to spaz for a second. I know people say they feel movement way earlier than 18 weeks. But I didn't that early.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
jrsmama0906
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Yes, i think I was like 15 weeks maybe even sooner.

Starleet
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM

With my first baby I was able to feel him move and feel something that felt like a heart beat through my stomach and I was only 2-3 months with him. Thats how we figured I was pregnant and my bf rushed me to the hospital lol. Right now Im pregnant with my 2nd and Im not sure how far along I am yet because I havent been able to see a doctor yet. The earliest it could be is from April. But Ive been feeling tiny little movements every once in a while.

Holyprincesssig.png picture by starfckingleigh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)