Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

annoyed with my hospital

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

So im on a waiting list to see my DR or any DR next week because their are no avab appts next week for my 38 weeks check up....I REALLY WISH THEIR WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO im sick and tired of putting up with this bullshit! This whole prenancy i have been patient getting seen only every 2 months, 2 sonograms....switching different Dr's everytime i go....This base really needs to get their shit together...i understand its one of the largest military bases in the US but seriously could every 18 year old stop getting pregnant so i can get the service i am suppose to get...its like a trend around here, you hubby gets deployed and for some reason everyone thinks you have to get pregnant....and to top it off i read an article today that we're suppose to get 20,000 more military personal's plus family memeber coming here by the end of the year...its bad enough the hospital already delievers 180 babies per month...but SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO MAKE THE LABOR AND DELIVERY AREA BIGGER HERE!!!!! and get more DR's and nurses!!!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
YoRkIeMaMa2009
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Where are you stationed at? We're at Ft Hood TX

***Proud Army Wife of an Infantry Soldier***

C-section On August 31st !!!!!!

makeupgeek
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Camp Lejeune,NC

Quoting YoRkIeMaMa2009:

Where are you stationed at? We're at Ft Hood TX

saralouise
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM

aw sorry :( You could monitor all your stuff yourself if you really wanted to. well blood pressure would be a little harder to do but if you wanted to check your cervix you could do that yourself. But that's not necessary lol

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Wow! That sounds like a PITA (Pain In The A$$). Sorry you have to deal w/that

4healthyeats
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM

i'm sorry to hear that... i have cousin there who is also pregnant... i sure hope it gets better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)