Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooooooo excited!!! Even MIL doesn't like ME she LOVES my babies!!!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:48 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I got an email from MIL today, we don't get along very well. We just see and deal with things differently. ANYWAYS, I was surprised to get an email from her but she said that she went to my Amazon Wish List and got us a couple thing...A COUPLE??? She got a quite afew! One of then being the Baby Trend Sit'N'Stand that I didn't think we would be able to afford! PLUS she sent us the money to get our crib! She also got some of the wall decorations for the nursery, my friend is making the rest for us. I was so surprised! Here is a couple things she bought for us!!

Product ImageProduct Image

This says, "A person's a person no matter how small" - Dr. Seuss

Product ImageProduct ImageProduct ImageProduct Image

In case you haven't caught on we are doing a Dr. Seuss Theme for the nursery...this is the crib bedding we got

Dr Seuss Cat in the Hat 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set

pregnancy
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barbiegrl2488
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:52 AM

AAWWW that's cute!!!! sssooo sweet of her... lol... idk if my sperm donor's mom even knows I'm prego!!! lol... how sad... :(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:54 AM

Wow! You are so blessed!

truealaskanmom
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:58 AM

That is cool 

armywifey0615
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:44 AM

Thats so awesome she did that!! I love the Dr. Seuss theme...

ahasugar
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:46 AM

yay!! its so exciting to get stuff off the registry!! i just saaw some more stuff on ours got purchased too! WOOO! :D

carissapalmer
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 5:07 AM
I love that bedding! I had chosen that if we are having another boy. It's in my cart and I'm just waiting on October to find out which to buy. So cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALLYMAMA1105
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:08 AM

YAY! it is great that even tho there are differences, your MIL is still willing to bless you and your baby

k4r4
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:13 AM
Cute theme. I like the wall quote.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrystalY
by on Aug. 27, 2010 at 9:53 PM

That's great.  You know, my MIL and I started getting along better after I had my daughter.  I think she just has more motivation now if you know what I mean.  So there is hope.  Make sure you tell her how much you appreciate it.

ashlynsmom14
by on Aug. 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I wish! We already have a DD, and she annoys me even worse because she tries to tell me what to do and how to raise her. I don't think there is any changes her, but I do appreciate everything she does for my family and she def. knows it :) I make sure and tell her everytime I talk to her :) :)

Quoting KrystalY:

That's great.  You know, my MIL and I started getting along better after I had my daughter.  I think she just has more motivation now if you know what I mean.  So there is hope.  Make sure you tell her how much you appreciate it.

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)