Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so mad at my mil right now. . . .

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:09 AM
  • 7 Replies
my mil asked for my dd to say the night at her house today. i always ask her what her plans are and if she will be going somewhere to tell me where and let me know when they get back. FIRST thing as i was packing the diaper bag she told me not to sent formula because she had a whole can that i had forgot there last week. (I asked her three times are you sure i don't need to send this can of formula) about a hour after she leaves she calls telling me i need to bring her some formula because she doesn't have any. I planned on just going down there and getting dd because i didn't want to make the trip again in the morning to pick her up. but my dh said she needed to spend time with her so i let her stay. AT 11 TONIGHT she calls me the first thing she said was we are at the hospitol! i freaked thinking something was wrong. but them she says she is there with my bil. (earlier today i heard him on the phone saying he was going to go to the er to get some pain pills i didn't really believe it) cont. . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
robinalbright
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:14 AM
she goes on to tell me that i need to come get dd because they were going to be there a long time. i had to get my 2 year old out at eleven to go pick her up! and that also means my 8 month old is out at night in a freakin hospitol with all the nasty germs! SHE did not even tell me she was taking him to the er she waits after they have been there for two hours. and she knows i want to know where my baby is at, at all times. geez i am so fuming right now. when i picked up dd i did not say one word to mil! i am not letting her keep her again anytime soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj_n_cielas_mom
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:19 AM

i wouldnt! i dont care what the circumstances are if you dont follow MY rules with MY baby, then you dont see them...  a pretty simple concept a lot of people cant seem to figure out

barbiegrl2488
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:21 AM

OMG!!! I'm ssooo sorry!!! I would be upset too!!! Luckly my mom would NEVER pull anything like that on me bc she knows the wrath I can put on ppl!!! lol... and idk if my sperm donor's mom even knows I'm prego, and there's no way they are seeing my son anyways, so I don't have to worry about that... lol

I understand you being upset! there's no reason for a child to be in an emergency room, why couldn't she have called you 1st or met you 1/2 way to drop your daughter off before going... Obviously it wasn't THAT much of an emergency if he had been waiting all day... or she could have dropped him off, met you to give you your daughter and then gone back to wait with him... poor mama, I would be LIVID!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
barbiegrl2488
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:22 AM

EXACTLY!!!! and she was once a mom herself... I'm sure she wouldn't have been ok with someone doing that with her child... so why would she do that with yours?!??!

Quoting aj_n_cielas_mom:

i wouldnt! i dont care what the circumstances are if you dont follow MY rules with MY baby, then you dont see them...  a pretty simple concept a lot of people cant seem to figure out

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
robinalbright
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 3:28 AM
actually she didn't raise my husband he does not even call her mom. after all of the stories he has told me about her not wanting him i never wanted her to be apart of my kids lives but she has always seemed like a good grandmother. . . but i think it is coming out more now that i have been letting her see them. its like she was scared to do anything wrong when she thought i would not let her see them.

Quoting barbiegrl2488:

EXACTLY!!!! and she was once a mom herself... I'm sure she wouldn't have been ok with someone doing that with her child... so why would she do that with yours?!??!

Quoting aj_n_cielas_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM
I'm so sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM
I'm so sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)