Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tried it!! And highly suggest it :)

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM
  • 9 Replies

An "off brand" moby wrap!! I was on my way to the store to buy one and went buy a garage sale and they had this and a few other carriers so I bought them all. This is my favorite by far!!! If someone wants a carrier this is the one I would reccomend!

Here is a pic of the other one I tried... (I  posted this next one a couple weeks ago tho)

Just wanted to share!!  :)

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jridgill
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I have a sleepy wrap and I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.

doulala
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Her face is PRICELESS!!!

;-D

love that!

amy31308
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM

hahhaha :) I know, right? She was probably thinking "well this is quiet the experience" lol my dh told me I looked like a gorilla with these on! :-p

But she loved that wrap- wasn't/isn't too fond of the sling. Plus the sling hurt my neck and my shoulder!

Quoting doulala:

Her face is PRICELESS!!!

;-D

love that!

amy31308
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM

What is a sleepy wrap?

Quoting jridgill:

I have a sleepy wrap and I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.

Yuriko_chan
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I had a sling Iput my DD in when she was little. She didn't look very comfy in it but she stayed warm! The top picture of the wrap looks like it's really comfy! So i will have to try something like that the next time I have a baby!!

Find a cure for Lupus! Moms living with lupus - A new group to help spread lupus awareness to find a cure! Please join! www.cafemom.com/lupusawareness

doulala
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Ya, a sling can do that.   :-(         But still, I used a sling like that with my first for most hours of each day while she was an infant and still for a couple of years, after!      When I was in my 3rd trimester of the next pregnancy it was too hard to wear her in the sling, lol.

;-)

THEN...      (next baby)  I discovered THE ERGO       ;-D

a. w. e. s. o. m. e.

;-P

Quoting amy31308:

hahhaha :) I know, right? She was probably thinking "well this is quiet the experience" lol my dh told me I looked like a gorilla with these on! :-p

But she loved that wrap- wasn't/isn't too fond of the sling. Plus the sling hurt my neck and my shoulder!

Quoting doulala:

Her face is PRICELESS!!!

;-D

love that!

How about a little help-info-encouragement-support for Natural Birth?

Come & join us in the Natural Birth group on Cafemom!!   
:-D

Erika2408
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I have one of each and I like the top kind for when they are small but once my son hit 20lbs it just hurt everything to wear him like that and it would always sag down. But now my daughter loves it and sleeps good for me when i wear her in the wrap and I can stick her head in when she is asleep.

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM
I love your daughters face it's to cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM

nice!

i learned how to make one. Im getting some fabric tomorrow and im going to try it.. well see how it goes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)