Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soaps.com

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone order from there? Experience?

GROUP MOD    Fall 2008 babies 

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:26 PM
Never heard of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM

No. But i think its REALLY funny cause they sell condoms, and other "sexual wellness" products- even toys haha.

so you can have a dildo and diapers delivered together! wooot!

i use diapers.com ALOT being 75 miles from the closest walmart its VERY handy- but i have yet to add anything from soap.com

it looks like they charge seperate for shipping tho- which is lammmmmmeo!

..Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mister Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..& Mommy to Miss Kamrynn Clare 6.24.10..

jridgill
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I LoL at the sexual wellness section but learned some things. I admit I was browsing it. The furniture had me confused so I was trying to figure out what it was. lmao and many of the other things. When I would figure it out I would be "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" OK.

I didn't know they charged seperate shipping. I thought you could combine carts? Hmmmmm

Quoting MommyRJ:

No. But i think its REALLY funny cause they sell condoms, and other "sexual wellness" products- even toys haha.

i use diapers.com ALOT being 75 miles from the closest walmart its VERY handy- but i have yet to add anything from soap.com

MommyRJ
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Quoting jridgill:

I LoL at the sexual wellness section but learned some things. I admit I was browsing it. The furniture had me confused so I was trying to figure out what it was. lmao and many of the other things. When I would figure it out I would be "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" OK.

I didn't know they charged seperate shipping. I thought you could combine carts? Hmmmmm

Quoting MommyRJ:

haha. yeah its cool tho- especially for us, with like the laundry soap and toilet paper etc...in the winter its VERY hard to get to a store- besides the little one in town that costs ALOT.

ummm yeah that sexual wellness haha. too funny.

i could be wrong on the shipping but i keep getting seperate emails and when i was ordering today they made it seem like shipping was seperate- i didnt order anything tho from them

..Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mister Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..& Mommy to Miss Kamrynn Clare 6.24.10..

nini0315
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I use diapers.com and I love it!!! But from what I understand they are owned by the same company.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)