Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BED REST FOR ME:(

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

so if you havent read my last posts, ive been having contractions since like friday night. i was in the hospital and they had me stay over night...they told me im 31 weeks, not 28..

welll the contractions were getting bad yesterday..so i went in to my doctor..

she told me that im to spend the rest of last night and all of today on bed rest...and when school starts im not to do a lot.

so today is my last day of summer vacation..i start school tomorrow. and im stuck in bed ALL day long.

this is not what i wanted :(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I'm so sorry sweetie! I know it's hard but its' whats best for your baby boy. Good luck. We are here for you girl. I know it's hard but you have us to entertain you!

alexsmommy1234
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting mrseckstein:

I'm so sorry sweetie! I know it's hard but its' whats best for your baby boy. Good luck. We are here for you girl. I know it's hard but you have us to entertain you!

lol yeah, but its still annoying. like i have no problem with laying around all day, but when i have to...its a different story i want to like go sky diving.

annaviaclovsky
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM

poor thing hang in there tough. I know how you feel. I was on the "not allowed to do anything that isnt necessary" bed rest from 26 weeks myself, but I ended up making it to 39weeks befoer I had my son. It is well worth the wait knowing you will have a more mature baby.

my3boys0710
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i was on bedrest starting at 28weeks and only made it to 31weeks with my twins... so i know what your going thru ... try to enjoy theday as much as you can in a bed... we are all here to talk to tho

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Bed Rest is rough.  Take comfort in knowing your baby will get as much growing done as is possible, and that these problems didn't arise earlier in the pregnancy.  You'll make it :)

pregnancy week by week
alexsmommy1234
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:09 PM

thanks everyone! it really helps to know that im not going through it alone!

annaviaclovsky
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Some things i did while on bed rest were read, homework :( those little sewing kits (not sure what they are called but it is cross stiching) and text like crazy! lol :)

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Awe you poor girl!

Quoting alexsmommy1234:

Quoting mrseckstein:

lol yeah, but its still annoying. like i have no problem with laying around all day, but when i have to...its a different story i want to like go sky diving.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)