Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the hospital

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:45 AM
  • 2 Replies

After I had Avery I ended up staying in the hospital for a few more days then I should have because my incision got infected. I was put back on a IV with meds going through it, and I was sent home with antibotics and had it drained the day after i left the hospital. I was out of the hospital for a week and now i'm back in there. I was admitted back in here yesterday for another infection. They think i've got a infection in my uterus. My doctor ordered a ct scan today, so i'm waiting to hear what the results are from that. I'm in so much pain and so upset. Avery has been home from the NICU for four days and I can't be there with her like I should be. And my one year old i feel like she's gonna think i've abandoned her, since i was in the hospital for a week after having Avery and i'm now back in here. Ugh i'm just so upset and scared. I just don't understand how I have another infection when we caught the first one pretty fast and got meds going. Well I just had to let that all out. I hope all of you that's had your babies are doing great and for the ones of you still pregnant goodluck.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nmyth9w
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:50 AM
*hugs* you're in my prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:55 AM

((((hugs)))) I am so sorry your not healing well. UGH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)