Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am straight DISGUSTED with this person! (vent, not OT, a little language)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
Ok. I am not a judger, and I do not put people down for there decisions. Even if I completely disagree with them. But this girl came over to my house (one of kobie's friends) and ask me how far along I was. I told her and she got all dramatic about how she just couldn't be pregnant, and the thought of growing another human inside her freaked her out. The about 10 min later a bomb gets thrown at me that she is CURRENTLY pregnant right now. She has planned to get a abortion. But that wasn't the shocker, this will be her 5th, yes I said "5th" abortion. And she openly told me that she doesn't take her birth control like she should and her 'boyfriend' of, get this, 8 months now don't use condoms they do the 'pull out method!'. What the hell? Hello, dumb broad, the pull out method does not work! My first miscarriage and my daughter were 'the pull out method'. Did you not pay attention in healt class when they were talking abort "pre-ejaculation"? Her 5th fucking abortion!!
This shit makes me sick, knowing that the whole time my husband and I were trying to have a baby, this girl was never wanting a baby but not preventing it. I mean you can go to a clinic and get free bith controll and condoms for goodness sake!
I'm not pro choice, but I'm not anti "first" abortions. Or if you were sexually assaulted, totally understandable! To each their own! But 5?! Reallyb!!
But here is the cherry on the sunday ladies, she thought (and I quote) "after the 4th one I didn't think I could get pregnant. "
This just pissed me off. I wanted to cry and sock her in the face.
Ok, I'm sorry but I had to vent!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anniebobannie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 AM
that is just sick! if you open your legs without any protection then be prepared for a baby! And what does she think she's aborting if its not a human inside her... a cat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
college.mom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 AM

I just want to say that the pull out method DOES work when it is done responsibly.  I do not agree with her having 5 abortions, but it is her choice unfortunately.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/15914-effective-pull-out-method-birth/

truealaskanmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:40 AM

I would have kicked her out

momamouse07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 AM
People like that is just ugh! I mean abortiong should NOT be used as a form of birth control and this is exactly what this crazy chick is doing. I'm not prochoice but there r certain circumstances where I honeslty bot sure about it. Bur in this case the way she is doing it is wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeldescending
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:53 AM

I can see your point  and agree, however there are some things better to not tell people about. I either think the girl was lying for attention or she is getting pregnant on purpose for the attention and I think maybe it is a good thing she is not having children.

housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:57 AM

I have a couple babies from this method, AND  natural family planning combined.  I would have to say in my case.... not so effective.

as far as the PP. I do not personally believe in abortion but that is something she will have to deal with. some day she may really regret her decision but it's not up to us to judge.She has to live with it.

Quoting college.mom:

I just want to say that the pull out method DOES work when it is done responsibly.  I do not agree with her having 5 abortions, but it is her choice unfortunately.

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

college.mom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:02 AM

It is like all birth control and works better for other people.  Any hormonal birth control I have tried has resulted in a baby, the only method that hasn't is the almost three years we used the pull out method.  I then let a doctor talk me into using a new form of birth control that he thought would work for me, and I am pregnant with my third child as a result.  I thank GOD for that method, because another back to back pregnancy probably would have killed me.

People have this attitude that is is not a method of birth control, when in-fact it is.  Studies have shown sperm in precum alone is not present, it is when the man does not clear the urethra between ejaculations that results in sperm in the precum.  It very much is a method, and like every method, it has its pros and cons for each couple.

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I have a couple babies from this method, AND  natural family planning combined.  I would have to say in my case.... not so effective.

as far as the PP. I do not personally believe in abortion but that is something she will have to deal with. some day she may really regret her decision but it's not up to us to judge.She has to live with it.

Quoting college.mom:

kariannhutson
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Trying to see outside the box...maybe this girl is giving you a cry for help that her parents and those around her have ignored.  I'm not saying what she did is right, but maybe there are some underlying issues here that she is trying to get someone to help her with.  Its not your resposability but I would talk with the girls parents and if she is a minor call hhs.  Not only is she risking her mental health but also her physical.  The affects of having one abortion on a woman are harsh I can't imagian what her body must be going through with five.  I guess all we can do is pray for her and hope that she gets the help she needs.

ahasugar
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:23 AM

WOW WTF, she is a nut! i get that everyone makes their own choices but REALLY? how can she not think that's disturbing? why in the hell would she tell people that?

AmericanMama07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:25 AM
I could not say anything to her really. I was speechless. I was mad too. Really mad!!
I have been praying for her since she left, but she had no care in the world is what gets me. Here I tried, lost 3, then fnially get pregnant and I check my toliet paper everytime I wipe.
I don't know. Like I said I'm pissed and speechless to her.

Quoting kariannhutson:

Trying to see outside the box...maybe this girl is giving you a cry for help that her parents and those around her have ignored.  I'm not saying what she did is right, but maybe there are some underlying issues here that she is trying to get someone to help her with.  Its not your resposability but I would talk with the girls parents and if she is a minor call hhs.  Not only is she risking her mental health but also her physical.  The affects of having one abortion on a woman are harsh I can't imagian what her body must be going through with five.  I guess all we can do is pray for her and hope that she gets the help she needs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)