Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies i think i finally hit my breaking point! Vent OT

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:54 AM
  • 11 Replies

When DH deployed i was 6 weeks pregnant, and of course i knew it was going to be hard with out him and i think Ive done amazing until now. he'll be home REALLY soon and i cant wait, and today wasn't a bad day so i don't know why I'm having this problem now? i went to the drs and everything was great nothing wrong no pains then all of a sudden either im getting ligament pains or BH contractions being that I'm a first time mom have having a little trouble figuring it out. so i was so tired earlier and i just wanted to sleep i crawled into bed and i tell you that's hard for me to do and get comfortable. and im thinking about my day when again i felt pain as i moved, but its gone just as soon as it come then all of a sudden i get the over whelming feeling of fear, I'm only 7 weeks away from giving birth(which exited me yesterday my birthday) what if he doesn't come back on time what if she comes early even though i have NO signs of preterm labor... and all i wanted was to be in his arms even though at this point i wount fit! and i made it so far without needing him as bad as i do now and it confused me until i noticed the date on my cell phone today the 30th means tomorrow is the 31st been 15 years since my dad passed on and I'm still having a hard time with it sometimes and it really doesn't help that my hormones are so out of whack. Ive never felt like i needed someone so bad in my life, i don't understand it... really though why now? 

thank you for making it though this if you did! :) sorry it doesn't make since i was just venting!

pregnancy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anniebobannie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:39 AM
I'm sorry *hugs* you will get through it I know what its like to feel like you need someone, I'm doing this all on my own and I have those nights too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyambition
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 AM

((hugs))

Nwinters87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:56 AM

my hormones are so screwed... when i read this i cried. I cant even imagine not being in my honeys arms everynight. and for that im truly truly sorry for you. I want him to come home for you! oh god here i am bawling like a little baby. i better stop. (hugs)!!

Adorkable87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM

thank you Ladies but i talked to DH he always knows when somethings wong with me and wouldnt let it go until i told him... i just didnt want to put more pressure on him while hes gone but i told him.

abra
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:52 PM

(((hugs)))

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:52 PM

group hugWhen will he be back?  Try not to worry about PT labor.  Relax and don't stress.

Adorkable87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM

all i know is soon by law i cant say anything other then that.

Quoting kitty8199:

group hugWhen will he be back?  Try not to worry about PT labor.  Relax and don't stress.

EmilyKC
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:58 PM

hugs

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:06 PM

hugs

I'm sorry you're going through this.  I can't imagine just having DH away from me, much less everything else on top of it.  Be strong momma, and whatever happens, your DH will be home soon and everything will be complete. 

MomNtheRes
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM

My Dh was deployed my entire pregnancy- we found out I was pg after he left, and he came home for r&r when she was 10 days old. I was on bedrest most of it, in pain and scared and stressed out. I did pretty well as far as not needing him too, but sometimes it just gets to be too much and you can't help but feel like you're gonna fall apart. <Hugs> Pm me if you want to rant. He will be coming home in November, hopefully. This being home alone with a newborn can get to be a bit much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)