Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honest question.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

When I am bigger....If someone rushes up to me to touch my belly...And I flatten them while yelling horrid things at them.....Will I go to jail? lol

People are NUTS these days >.<

The only person who touched my belly was a nurse I had in L&D, but I have heard some crazy stories.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ladyambition
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:48 AM

I'm pretty sure you would go to jail. I don't like people touching my belly without permission but I'm not going to be mean about it. When my baby gets here thats a different story. I'm going to tell them please don't touch my baby not unless you have washed hands or use hand santizer. In a nice way though.

Commie_Mommie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:50 AM

Quoting ladyambition:

I'm pretty sure you would go to jail. I don't like people touching my belly without permission but I'm not going to be mean about it. When my baby gets here thats a different story. I'm going to tell them please don't touch my baby not unless you have washed hands or use hand santizer. In a nice way though.

I would to, if that were the case. This one lady had a random woman RUN up to her. To me that would just be freaky >.<

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM

No idea.

young_spook
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Well it's actually completely illegal to run up to a stranger and physically touch them or say you are going to, so you could press assault charges if you wanted to and it would be perfectly valid lol. But yeah, random people rub my belly all the damn time.

jessicaaris
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 AM

LOL I don't think you will go to jail, you can claim temporary insanity. I don't know why people think it is okay to do that. It is not public property!!! No one touches me except some family members which is fine.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)