Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sneeze cough laugh >.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

hi! im 25wks this week, but ever since the BEGINNING of this pregnancy every time i sneeze, cough, laugh, sit up from laying down, or even turn over i pee a little!! this drives me nuts! even seconds after going to the bathroom and laying back down ill sneeze and oh! there it is again. have any of you experienced this? and what did you do in public when obviously changing isnt an option?!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I didnt have this but Ive seen a lot of posts on it and some women put on panty liners in case it happens or maybe carry around some wipes in your purse so you can clean up...I would also make sure you are doing your kaegels... Everyone tells me they are so important!! Hope this helps a bit

Starleet
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Ive had this happen the whole time with my first pregnancy and its happening now as well. I just went and bought some pads to wear so I didnt have to worry too much about it.

palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Welcome to pregnancy...have a nice day! LOL There is really nothing you can do and yes, it's not a fun time but I think we all go through this at some point. :)

Noodlesbaby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 AM

lol, thanks for the help ladies, ill have to run out and get panty liners today!

Ashelynn_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I only had this problem twice in the beginning of my pregnancy, and my bladder was overfull both times. Just work on kegal exercises. They'll help in delivery too! Like PPs have said, get panty liners and personal wipes. Good luck. (:

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)