Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a vent ugh

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM
  • 3 Replies

So as most of you know I haven't been able to do the BD with my DH for 11 weeks now. Man oh man do I feel down. I guess I'm so use to making love to him that it's one of the ways we show affection. We tried once within the 11 weeks but it caused me to have contractions so flipping bad that we knew it wasn't worth it. I am feeling so depressed about it!

DH isn't very physical with me. He doesn't cuddle, kisses and all that. Unless he is saying good bye to me he doesn't kiss me. He very rarely holds my hand. When he sees that I'm done he'll hug me and kiss me on my head. I just feel lonely? I feel so empty right now and depressed about it. I can't have an orgasm so no form of sex for me can happen. He isn't into like "touching me " just like touching my body to make me feel good.

I "please" him because I know how guys can get sometimes and we wont be able to have sex for at least 14 or 15 more weeks OR MORE! But IDK what to say right now. I'm ranting and sorry it's so long but I'm just so emotional. I just want to be able to feel connected to him physically but it seems damn near impossible. We both dont want to risk the baby coming early so we can. I could see if I was 38 weeks and full term and doing it but it's still 7 more weeks till that and 7 more lonely weeks. Anyone else feeling this way or kind of like this way? I don't know if I'm the only one not allowed to have sex or not.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
danielle9705
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
im sorry that u are in that situation! i bet it is exteremly hard to feel connected without being intimate. have u told your dh how u feel? maybe he could make an effort to be more affectionate? im really sorry i dont have any great ideas or suggestions!
jridgill
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Sorry hon. Talk with him about it. My dh and I went an entire tear without sex so I know what you mean. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM
-year-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)