Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i fell down the stairs

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

OMG I FEEL DOWN THE STAIRS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I HOPE THE BABY IS OK NOW IM WORRIED.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EmilyKC
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Man, that really sucks.  If I were you I would call your doctors office.  How far along are you?  And did you hurt yourself?

oreo91
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:53 AM

omg i hurt my self bad my hands my butt. etc. i dont have any cramping but gush i knew that would happen someday. i am only 5 weeks&5 days pregnant.

HeathersRich
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM
I agree w/ Emily

Quoting EmilyKC:

Man, that really sucks.  If I were you I would call your doctors office.  How far along are you?  And did you hurt yourself?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Can't hurt to be checked out.. especially if you landed anywhere near your tail bone.

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM
I have fallen down with both pregnancies.my doc office said as long as no bleeding or cramping I would be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:58 AM
This early the baby is tiny and well protected but you could call your doc and see what they say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oreo91
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM

k yea it sucks. i only fell on the last three steps but it hurt so bad

JavaMama11309
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:06 PM

You should be okay. You are still so early that the risk is very minimal. Women who are near term can fall and still be okay. The baby is well protected in there and our balance is getting thrown off by the new center of gravity. Be careful with stairs because it will only get worse from here until after you deliver! Like others have said, as long as you aren't cramping or bleeding, you should be okay, but if you're really worried, call your doctor's office and see if they want you to come in. Good luck and sympathy on the embarrassment and pain!

Gabbysmom615
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM

i think your fine! the baby is still behind the pelvic bone which has a lot of protection

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)