Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody ever take a 3 month old to the beach?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
For labor day weekend in California? I wanted to plan a trip to the beach for labor day weekend for a little vacation and also for my almost 3yr Olds bday.she is going to be 3on the 21st
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dmc512
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I went to the outer banks when my son was a little over 3 months old. I just bought one of those sun dome tents for him and the highest sunscreen I could get. I kept that on him along with a hat and he loved it!!! We were there for a week and it was one of the best vacations ever! We just got back from there on monday from there and now my son is 3 and it was much harder this time lol

minnie99q
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:20 PM
i say go for it just lather on the sunscreen and drink lots of fluids!!!! we went to the beach but our twins were 10 months old and loved the water. just sit and hold her and let her splash good luck and we are planning a trip to ocean city new jersey sept 17-20th
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dressy3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I took my 2 month old to the beach for the weekend last year. Just sun block the baby and keep the baby under the umbrella for the most part.

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I have and she was fine.   Lots of fluids, hats and plenty of sunscreen.

SullivanMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I live in California. My kids have all been to the beach as babies :) Sunscreen and hats!

My Zak @ 12 months..who will be 6 next week.:) This little hat was a lifesaver! Yes he was a chunky lil guy. Yay mommies milk LOL

Mom to 6 boys 1 girl and 1 on the way!

Breastfeeding, co- sleeping, disposable diapering, Pro-Choice Mama.

littlesmom3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Okay.hubby will more then likely stay under the tent with him.lol he doesn't do well with big bodies of water lmao its a challenge to even get him in A pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)