Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to make some sort of jambalaya/gumbo sort of thing..help!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, I have beans, brown rice, kielbasa, tomatoes and cajun seasoning. I am trying to figure out how to make that into dinner. Any tips?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
llove12
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Go to sparkrecipes.com and see if any of the recipes have that stuff. I wish I could help more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mojob85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Have you tried googling your ingredients and seeing what recipes come up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:51 PM

sauteed the brown rice with a little olive oil or margarine until it is golden. then add a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Once its boiling at the seasonings. Once most of the water is absorbed and the beans (given they are canned. if they are not canned you will need to boil them seperately until they are tender) cut the tomatoes and kielbasa up into chunks. lol. you can go check out cooks.com for an actual recipe, but that is along the lines of what i would personally do.

i am a proud mommy of one very ornery 1 year old little boy and one very goofy 4 year old little girl, ive been married for 3 years, together for 5 1/2. fun loving, eco-friendly, creative, different strokes work for different folks, stay at home and work at home mommy!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com     http://www.HealthySafeAndClean.com

abra
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I did yesterday. I really don't want to run to the store today. I have chicken broth...hmm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)