Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so thankful and lucky<3

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have not been feeling great at all lately. I have been tired he feels really low so it is so uncomfortable to walk. My hubby works doing the day and has another gig at night time. My boss gave me a hassle about coming back to work this far along so I was laid off for the season which wasn't what I wanted but we are making due. I hate not working and my hubby is working so much for us and when he is home so understanding and letting me rest when I am tired. I just really feel thankful to have someone being so supportive and trying so hard to do things for our family. He is taking our other 6yr old son camping this next weekend to give me a weekend break and give him something fun to do before the baby arrives. I have been complaining alot about pain and being exhausted latley I had to think about the things I am thankful for so that I don't forget!

What are you ladies thankful for today or during your pregnancy?

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:27 PM
That dh has a good job. I'm working two days a week now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM

That DH not only has a job, but one that he loves.  I'm thankful to have a roof over our heads, and shelter from the weather.  I'm greatful for the 7 wonderfully chaotic children we are raising, and greatful for this last surprise.  I'm greatful that I was able to, not only get out of bed this morning, but do it and put my arms around DH.

I could go on and on and on...

mojob85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:36 PM
I am grateful for my wonderful family no matter how much they drive me crazy at times....lol! Also, that my DD is loving school! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PAmomofS2be2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM

it is always nice to see the good things in life=]

blinkies Pictures, Images and Photosblinkies Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Isn't it?

Quoting PAmomofS2be2:

it is always nice to see the good things in life=]

pregnancy week by week
krystalgem85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:38 PM

My friend just came over with 7 trash bags full of clothes that she washed and a big box for the baby! Holy cow I am thankful for great friends..IDK if he will even be able to wear half of them but she gave us up to 24 months.

Katiecabooble
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I'm thankful that we are picking up our new car tomorrow, no more scary Jeep for DH!  And I'm thankful we are going on a weekend vacation this coming weekend!  My DH is hoping for what he calls "sexy time" it's been 4 months and I just haven't been feeling it!   We shall see!

CafeMom Tickers
young_spook
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I'm thankful my baby is healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)