Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sad news for dh...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:10 PM
  • 19 Replies
one of my dh's best friends was found dead by his estranged wife yesterday morning, he possibly over dosed on prescription pain killers. dh asked me yesterday that if this baby is a boy, could we name it after his friend...I'm crying just writing this. I told him I had no prob with that. I like the name and meaning behind it...his name was Alfonso.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missylou90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM

That is horrible news. I like the idea of giving your son (if it is a boy) his name, that is special.

charlene_x
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Oh wow. So sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Im really sorry for you and your dhs loss... I think its really sweet that you thought of a way to remember him if you are having a little boy... youre in my thoughts and prayers.

*Hugs*

Jess0915
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:18 PM
So sorry for his loss. :-(
HUGS

Quoting missylou90:

That is horrible news. I like the idea of giving your son (if it is a boy) his name, that is special.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hecate9
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM
yeah, we were all surprised. Idk if there is going to be an autopsy, the "wife" doesn't want it done on the chance they rule it suicide, cuz then she won't get insurance money, but the family is going to request it because they want to know what happened...more likely it was just a tragic accident. apparently he died saturday, but wasn't found til yesterday a.m.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danielle9705
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:21 PM
so sorry for your loss! hugs
mojob85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM
So sorry for your and your husband's loss. It is hard losing a friend..I lost one of mine at the beginning of the year. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of a close friend. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:50 PM

*hugs* My youngest  DD has the intials of a friend of ours that was murdered while I was preggo with her. It's a great honor.

ryonica
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:53 PM

simple frownsorry for your/his loss...Alfonso is a pretty name

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)