Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

doctors today! TMI sorry!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

so i went to my doctors today, and she said i was measuring under and she wanted to check to see if my fluid was low. So she sent me over to triage at the hospital. Well when i got there i was dialated to a 2 and was having contractions every 2-3 minutes. Well and hr later they checked me again, and i was only at a 2 still :( so they sent me home. Now i am spotting and everytime i go to the restroom, it seems like there could be chunks of something floating around, i have one big one right when i got home! i will be 38 weeks thursday!!!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MichelleH86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM

oh..btw my fluid is good! :)

palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Vaginal exams can cause that......or it could very well be your mucus plug. Did they strip your membranes by chance?

grlofhalloween
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Well, what ever is going on I'm praying that everything is good and baby comes out healthy and alert!!!! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
young_spook
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Well you sound happy so I'm assuming everything is good....maybe your baby is coming soon!

MichelleH86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:29 PM

i am thinking that is what they did to me...the cramping has calmed down, still spotting though

Quoting palemoon21:

Vaginal exams can cause that......or it could very well be your mucus plug. Did they strip your membranes by chance?

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM

How nice.. get some rest, hun.  You're going to need it, and please keep us updated as to how you're feelings :)

pregnancy week by week
seddon151
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM

I lost part of my mucus plug one day, the rest the next day, and went into labor the day after that. Good luck, if you're 38 weeks, everything should be fine!

chadsmom05
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM
i did the same thing my last app when they checked me. i stopped spotting the next day and was fine. im 38 weeks also so if it is baby coming, she/he will be fine:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleH86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM

thanks guys! i am super excited about meeting miss addison!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)