Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did Walmart stop selling nursing bras?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 31 Replies

So I decided to go pick up a nursing bra because my other three from my last baby all managed to get holes in them.  Anyways, I go to the bra section and Walmart and look all over the place for some with no success...I bought them there for my last two babies.  So I went and talked to a lady who worked there and she said they don't carry them anymore.  What the heck???  So I went to Target where I get my nursing tanks and they had a HUGE selection!  I guess I've never even looked at Target for nursing bras before and only picked up my nursing tanks there.  Yay Target....Boo Walmart!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:37 PM

i just bought a couple at walmart last week. must just be your walmart...

littlenikkidf
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Walmart doesn't carry Maternity anything anymore! Which is stupid! Oh well, I prefer Target anyway.

pregnant
Jess0915
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Lol, I had the same issue. In my opinion the bras are much better at target anyway, they have more styles and colors to choose from. We don't really shop at walmart much anymore anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedMommyNE
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Yes I'm starting to like Target more and more! 

Melame68
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:42 PM

they still still them at mine

ksanders_85
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I know how you feel. My walmart has a very limited section of nursing bras.. like maybe to a size C..way too small for me and they dont have a Maternity section anymore. Its really annoying.

Nameismommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:49 PM

It's all online now. It sucks.

SullivanMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Ive never heard of Wal Mart not selling maternity/nursing items. I hope this isnt a trend. All we effin have is Wal Mart LOL

rebecca_bullard
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:52 PM

agreed. YAY target for maternity. BOOOOO walmart. Dont get me wrong..i love walmart and shop there a lot. But all the 6 walmarts in my city have taken out their maternity sections all together. No clothes or anything at all! SO yeah.....lame..

fallnangel93
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Hmmm...I just bought three nursing bras and two nursing tanks at walmart a few weeks ago. I know they said they don't sell maternity clothes anymore, but the one by me still has the bras and tanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)