Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uncomfortable

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so uncomfortable. I can't sit, stand, or lay down without having back, pelvic, and thigh pain. Also have a lot of pressure. This has been happening since last night. Anyone else just completely uncomfortable. I am 34 weeks tomorrow. Also baby isnt moving as much as normal.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sumhchik
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Definitely feel your pain...sitting, standing, walking, laying...it all hurts!! I wish bubble baths still made me stop being so achy but now they just give me contractions!! You're getting close tho, hang in there!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I'm right there with ya! My son is still moving like crazy but in a different way now that he has run out of room. I'll be 36 weeks on Friday.

starrymonkey
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I'm with you!  I've been miserable all day - contractions on and off, pressure, hip pain, and on top of it all I can't seem to get more then ten feet away from the bathroom without having to run back (sorry for the tmi lol).  I know the baby doesn't have a lot of room, so he isn't moving as much, and when he does it's almost always painful!  Yep, I'm officially over it :-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

Suri2010
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM

i feel for ya momma!!  sadly it will only get worse.  im due next tuesday....  so when the contractions start, you will only be more uncomfortable.  sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)