Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many little ones do you want??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

How many kids do you want to have?

Are you there yet? Share your story!

Do you love being pregnant?Join us in I ♥ Pregnancy!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hrivera5
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:14 PM

We are not sure yet!  I am pregnant with #3 now, and we know we want more.  I am picturing 4 or 5....maybe more LOL.  We are waiting for that feeling of being "done" I think.  I am really enjoying this time in my life though :)

Starleet
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I always said growing up that I would never have kids. After I had my first, I said it would be the only but I want a girl!

greanleef
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM

i use to think 2, a boy and a girl. well 1st 2 were girls. then, we got pregnant w/#3. he ended up being a boy! thought for sure we were done after ea. one but now we're pregnant w/#4! wich so happens to be a boy, YAY!!! so we ended up with 2 girls and 2 boys, just double the fun! we are definately done now and hubby is going to get a vasectomy before this ones born, thank goodness, our youngest will only be 18 months apart!

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:23 PM

As of right now 2... But im about to go into labor with my first... we will see how I handle that.. lol I may change my mind to only 1! lol..

But i always thought 2 was a great number :)

Pregnancy%20ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
SullivanMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

We are done at #8 next February.

TAY-NATESMOM
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:49 PM

We have 2 kids Taylor (shes 8) and Nathan (hes 3) we are expecting a little boy on Jan 31st 2011!! I want to have atleast 4 kids, but I am working on Hubby for that one. He thinks I am crazy for wanting 1 more!!

abra
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I am on #3 right now and we'd like at least 5. I come from a family of 6 and I loved having all those brothers and sisters! We are also open to foster parenting and adopting of the pregnancies become too difficult on my body.

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM

We're done at #8 when Eli is born :)

I'd originally wanted 6 LOL

fallnangel93
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I always wanted three. Once I had my third though, I just didn't feel like our family was complete yet. So I am now expecting my fourth, and only boy, so now I know our family will be complete once he is born :o)

SuperMILFof2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM
I only wanted two cuz I have one of each. But #3 is on his way, so.... I'll be done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)