Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow I feel like crap o la!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

I don't remember feeling this bad with my first child, and this really sucks!! I haven't even gone to my first doctors appt and I think I'm only 4-5 weeks along. Should I be feeling bad already? I feel really weak(not lightheaded,but just shaky almost) and I'm SOO hungry but everything I eat makes my stomach hurt. ANY IDEAS???

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
heba00
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM

hi

some times the pregnancy hormones effect on stomach and every time is special i think you should not be worried but you should go to see your Dr good luck

abra
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:03 PM

are you staying hydrated? I know my third pregnancy has been a bitch in comparason to my first and second. SO uncomfortable and sore and fainting all over the place! Sheesh.

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Definately.. I drank like a fish in the first trimester.. although I did have my 'good' days.. I felt like general poop all the time!

palemoon21

All pregnancies are different and it seems, for me at least, that each subsequent pregnancy gets harder and harder.

babyboy117

I felt terrible early on as well. I felt weak, dizzy, achey all over my body..breasts were sore. Back hurt. I thought something was wrong with me. But yes you are normal :) it will get better soon. CONGRATS!

beachbummommy22
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I don't think it would hurt me to drink more water and juices. Thanks

beachbummommy22
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Quoting babyboy117:

I felt terrible early on as well. I felt weak, dizzy, achey all over my body..breasts were sore. Back hurt. I thought something was wrong with me. But yes you are normal :) it will get better soon. CONGRATS!

ok good to know. the only thing that was worrying me was the weak part. i dont remember feeling like that at all. of course i'd rather be weak than throwing up lol it could always be worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)