Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh dear god :*( update 9/7

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM
  • 22 Replies

Update 9/7

Got my bloodwork back.  Levels dropped again to 84.  I miscarried at11w 4d.  Thanks to everyone for all your support and prayers.  I am having a hard time dealing with yet another miscarriage.  This one though hits the hardest bc I was the furthest along :(  I am at a loss for words.  All I can say is why??  I feel like I have been the pit of a cruel joke.  Guess I am at square 1.  I havent even told dh yet.  We are both at work today.  I am still waiting to hear whether or not I have to have a d&c. 

Thanks again yall.  I'll stick around and let ya know how the ttc goes after all is healed.

Ughh so if a couple of you been keeping up with my posts... I have been going in regularly this past week to monitor my hcg levels. I had a threatened miscarriage Tuesday but I spotted a little bit and it stopped on Saturday no clots or tissues or anything. Never even filled up a pad in a whole day. I went for my first prenatal appt and got the last levels taken and my numbers have dropped by 1/3. He said that's not at all a good sign to prepare for miscarriage. He also said before I left something about doing my levels again on Tuesday and if they go up then that's a better sign. He said it's possible that I was carrying twins since I was on clomid and maybe lost one. So if the numbers drop next week then that means miscarriage and no heartbeat :( I'm so upset, the chances of that are so slim. Why me?? We have been ttc since Jan 09 and miscarried before. I am so mad, upset, confused and let down. What's wrong with me :*(

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I'm so sorry.. NOTHING is wrong with you though.. don't even think that way!

General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM

I agree!  I'm sorry, and I hope things start looking up soon!

Quoting maybebaby83:

I'm so sorry.. NOTHING is wrong with you though.. don't even think that way!

pregnancy week by week
LoveBnANavyWife
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Aww i'm sorry mama. Everything happens for a reason, the right time will come and be amazing! hang in there

SullivanMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Im sorry hun. But on a good note (Sad but still has a positive outlook) If it were twins and you lost one there is still hope of the other one being just fine! Hoping things work out for you.

jessihernandez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I hope and pray that something positive will come out of this for you. And I agree, there is NOTHING wrong with you. Sometimes the timing just isn't right. It will get there, just keep faith!

MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM

There is NOTHING wrong with you!! Im so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this again.  I have had two miscarriages after TTC for a while and I know its so painful... Try to stay positive and hang in there... I really hope things work out for you and try not to lose hope :(  The miscarriage support group is wonderful and if you would like more people to talk to you should check it out! 

Good Luck and you are in my thoughts and prayers *Hugs*

lfrrll5
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Give it time and relax. I will pray for you and your family. 

wiser_then_ever
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM

nothing is wrong with you mama!!! keep your head up and maybe things will change for the best!!

joledalynn
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Thanks ladies I don't really know what to think right now. Either situation upsets me. I am praying that the numbers go up. I just know it's a slim chance. Walk by faith not by sight right?? Sooo much easier said than done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanMama07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM
There is nothing wrong with you. I will just have to say the Lord has a plan for you. My DH and I have been trying to conceive since we were married in November 2008. We have one DD who was born in 2007. I miscarried before my wedding day, then we miscarried 2 more in 2009. The last one I was in the hospital on my birthday. We finally got pregnant when we weren't really trying. But we weren't preventing. I'm now 19 almost 20 weeks preg, and I just think that the Lord was waiting for my family to be a little more stable, and other things get better. Just pray about it, and know He will answer you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)