Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES THIS REALLY HAPPEN?!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

i have been addicted to " i didnt know i was pregnant " for the past week...got me wondering any of the moms on here actually  had this happened to them?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveBnANavyWife
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Bump
General_Mamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Not I.  There's no way I wouldn't know.. but it does happen.

jkmeier8909
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:04 PM

i have a friend who didn't know she was pregnant until she was six and a half months pregnant. she wasn't gaining any wieght. she was really athletic and she had her period, or what she thought was her period for the first 3 or 4 months she was pregnant. unfortunately she didn't find out until a week after the father of the baby died in a car accident.

SullivanMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM

No way! I noticed they all have said "I didnt have any symptoms" Blah blah blah.... Seriously?? At full term or even up to 3 months before... if the baby turned from side to side, you would notice LOL What drives me crazy is they're all birthing their babies into the toilets!!! OMFG!!!! What on earth would make you think that having a bowel movement felt like childbirth!? Who the hell feels that much pain when pooping?  HHHAHHAHA!

MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Ive heard of people having it and I know a family member of mine didnt know until they were like six months along but Ive never heard of someone going full term.. What always shocks me on those shows is when the women realize they are giving birth and rather than trying to catch the babies they let them fall to the floor!!! Ive been addicted to the show too its so interesting and just constantly surprises me!! 

wiser_then_ever
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM

im not allowed to watch that show - i had a total breakdown and cried to my hubby that i was going to end up having the baby in a toilet.

lol yeah silly i know!

SuperMamaX3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Quoting jkmeier8909:

i have a friend who didn't know she was pregnant until she was six and a half months pregnant. she wasn't gaining any wieght. she was really athletic and she had her period, or what she thought was her period for the first 3 or 4 months she was pregnant. unfortunately she didn't find out until a week after the father of the baby died in a car accident.

that is really just awful. but a blessing in disguise. im sorry for your friend, but i am happy she has a little one to remember him...:(

palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I didn't know I was preggo with my 2nd DD until I was going into my 2nd trimester. I had no symptoms and was under a HUGE amount of physical/emotional stress. I was completely out of tune with my body.

Hrivera5
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I am 20 weeks along...if I didn't KNOW I was pregnant...I wouldn't know at this point.  I have NO symptoms.

But, I do find it hard to believe that in the third trimester these women are still not noticing anything LOL.  But, just because it hasn't happened to me, doesn't mean I don't believe it happens to some.

xXtwinkle.bugXx
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:34 PM

im addicted to all those shows :)

it hasnt happened to me but one of my best friends aunts ( she raised her) was pregnant and didn't know it. i've heard all the stories. it's crazy... she is a lil heavy tho so i can kinda imagine why she wouldn't know.

but all them skinny girls idk how they dont know :/

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)