Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ever wonder???

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
Do you ever wonder when your baby is born what color its hair is going to be?? My husbands hair was red when he was born then turned bleach blonde naturally then brown. Now his hair is all three, weird i know. But its brown on top then turns red on his face and blonde on his arms. My hair however has always been brown and has a little red tint to it. So i have a feeling my baby boy might have reddish hair. But im really curious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I think my son will be born with a head full of curly brown hair like his daddy's.

Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I never wondered when I was pregnant because every single person in my husband's family has SUCH dark brown hair that it looks black!!! My DD turned out the same way, though hers looks a little bit more brown in the light.

kltaylor07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM
I always figured brown because we both have brown. Then our first was a red head from day one! So I didn't know what to expect with this guy. He came out as brown as can be though, so we'll see if it sticks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM

DH and I were both really blonde as kids, but I was born with a head full of really dark hair. 3 out of our 4 parents had dark hair, so it wouldn't surprise me whether our baby was either blonde or brunette.

CafeMom Tickers
shellie830
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I was born with RED hair! DH had a hint of red to his I am now a strawberry blonde he is a dirty blonde who's facial hair is red our son was born with strawberry blonde hair... I always prayed he wouldn't have my RED baby hair! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)