Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other woman

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 23 Replies
My dh is always looking at other women and it makes me feel ugly and that he like how they looks and not me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
palemoon21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Have you told him how you feel?

MrsPilat
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM
That would drive me crAzy..I'd slap my man. Like he looks at other woman when your out?? Or you are watching tv and he's like "this actress is hot?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ready_for2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM
what do you mean looking at other women? like making comments on them?
Mommyof3yippey
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM

If he is in a inmoral way...then tell him you feel disrespected and ask him to stop.

housefullofkidz
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I am sorry hun. That isn't nice and if he respected you he would not do that. :-(

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM
I was 5 months prego with DS1 and we were out and dh goes "if u took that girls legs,with that girls ass,and that girls face and boobsshe would be the perfect female" needless to say he got decked in the face and had to call a cab for a ride home.he knows better now.If he looks fine..don't be obvious and don't say a word bc idc how good looking she is,ya know?haven't had a problem with it since.tell him to knock it off and grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lette_with_2
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:03 AM

my mom always told me "katie if he aint looking at other women then he sure as hell aint lookin at you either, its when he stops looking that you have to worry" and i have lived by that!

but if it bothers you say something to him!

zachsmom19
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Both

Quoting MrsPilat:

That would drive me crAzy..I'd slap my man. Like he looks at other woman when your out?? Or you are watching tv and he's like "this actress is hot?"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
palemoon21
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Quoting lette_with_2:

my mom always told me "katie if he aint looking at other women then he sure as hell aint lookin at you either, its when he stops looking that you have to worry" and i have lived by that!

but if it bothers you say something to him!

Ummm I think your mother is implying that if he's NOT looking at women he's looking at men. Meaning he's gay.....

I don;t think it's meaning that DH's have a free for all to check out other females. lol

zachsmom19
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:07 AM
looking and say stuff about how good they look

Quoting ready_for2:

what do you mean looking at other women? like making comments on them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)